Become a part of the arcspace.com editorial team
We are currently looking for writers and correspondents to cover respectively China, South America, Central Europe and North America.
The job consist of:
- Assisting the central editorial administration in nominating which projects and stories to feature in the given region.
- Writing features and articles on buildings, books and travel guides and blogs from the given region.
It is not a demand that you are an architect of profession, but a thorough knowledge of what is going on in the current architectural scene in the given region is obviously required. Besides we expect outstanding skills in standard written American English.
Payment will be on a freelance-basis for the remainder of the year, renegotiating terms for 2014.
Arcspace.com is a web magazine dedicated to the field of architecture.
- We primarily do features on outstanding buildings and structures within typologies with some kind of communal or democratic function.
- We believe in a highly curated approach only covering the best of the best.
- While opinionate in our curating, we do not have a debating agenda.
- We are global and thus have no national inclinations.
- We cater to an audience of architects and people with a strong interest in architecture.
Please send a short applications including CV and links to previous articles to email@example.com, mark the e-mail: Correspondent: China, Correspondent: South America, Correspondent: Central Europe, or Correspondent: North America.
Last updated: July 21, 2013
New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Seattle, Washington, USA
Out of the Ordinary: The Architecture and Design of Robert Venturi, Denise Scott Brown and Associates
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA