Send a tip
We welcome tips on interesting architecture and submissions from architects who would like to see their work published as a feature on arcspace.
Please note that all submissions are reviewed by the editor and not all projects will be published. We reserve the right to edit any submission.
In order for us to publish your project, we would like you to follow these instructions:
- Send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: 'Submit'.
Your submissions should include:
- Images, plans, sections, drawings and elevations: JPG image format, 72dpi and minimum 700 px wide
- Photo credits
- The full name of the architect/ the studio
- Your email address and/or phone number in case we need to contact you for more information about the project or to confirm any submitted information
- The name of the project/ building
- A detailed description of the project/ building (in English and at least of 500 words) that includes the characteristics of the building, its location, year of construction, function etc.
- Project credits/ data/ facts
- A link to more information about the project
- Link to videos, if any
By submitting content to arcspace.com, you confirm that you are the owner of all intellectual property rights in that content and that you have the legal rights to publish all material, images, and text submitted.