Within the existing footprint of the Museum of Natural History, the Hayden Planetarium was replaced with the Rose Center for Earth and Space, and facilities along the museum's north side were enhanced for additional exhibitions, educational programs, and visitor amenities.
The site, located in the foothills of the Wasatch Range, occupies a prominent place at the edge of the City and the University of Utah campus.
The William J. Clinton Presidential Center is located within a new 28-acre public park along the south bank of the Arkansas River, directly east of downtown Little Rock.
A vital new venue and focal point within the Brooklyn Museum.
The Museum opened its dramatically redesigned front entrance and new public plaza in 2004. The new entrance pavilion rectifies the architectural imbalance, as well as resolving the practical issues of access, that had remained since the original monumental staircase was removed in 1934.